Guest Suite Reservations
Our guest suite provides a place to stay, at a nominal fee, for friends and family members who come to visit Pleasant View Housing Society tenants and clients. The suite is a fully furnished bedroom with one queen bed and one pull out queen, with private bathroom and patio. The unit also has a small cube fridge and microwave.
If you would like to book the guest suite please contact 604.826.2154 to inquire with reception.
General rules for using the guest suite:
- The guest suite must be booked in advance and payment is due on the first day of rental. Accommodation is $45.00 a night for one person plus $5.00 for each additional guest to a maximum of 4 guests. A refundable security deposit may be required. A maximum stay of one week is permitted. However, special requests for longer stays may be considered and approved at the discretion of management.
- Reservations may be made up to six months in advance by Pleasant View Clients or Tenants.
- All guests are required to maintain security of the building at all times. Letting anyone in the front door is strictly prohibited.
- Guests are asked to leave the suite in a neat and tidy condition. The guests are asked to strip the bed of linens and place with used towels in the shower stall; all garbage is to be placed in the trash receptacle.
- The Pleasant View tenant or client is fully responsible for all damages, losses or liabilities, caused by his/her guest.
- An inspection of the suite prior to occupation and at time of departure will be carried out with a representative of the organization to determine the state of the guest suite.
- The tenant or client is fully responsible for payment of all guest suite charges.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the guest suite, on the patio or anywhere on the property.
- Check-in for the guest suite is 3:00 p.m. Guest(s) must check out by 11:00 a.m. in order to have the room ready for the next guest.
- Pleasant View accepts no responsibility for personal items left in the guest suite, and shall bear no responsibility for theft, damage or destruction of any belongings of the Guest(s).
- All overnight Guests must report the make of car they drive if they are parking in the visitor parking; a visitor-parking pass may be issued.
- The Society will supply towels and linens.
- If a guest books for more than 4 nights they can request an exchange for fresh sheets and/or towels on the 4th night; the guest is responsible for changing them. Daily cleaning is not provided.
- No pets are permitted in the guest suite.
- All rentals are at the discretion of management. Any guest found creating a disturbance will be asked to vacate the premises and will not be permitted to rent the suite again.
Note: Any amendments to these rules is at the discretion of management.